Thursday, April 9, 2015

Want to go to CM Connect?

If you're looking for two free passes to the CM Connect conference, look no further! 

First, let me say that I am bummed that I can't go! As a Kidmin leader I have been privileged to work with Michael Chanley in the Kidmin arena, and this will be an amazing time of leadership development!

Michael has a heart for those who minister to kids, and the experience to back it. In the discussions leading up to this event he has shared some of the cool things that will be happening. If you are looking for a place to fill your leadership tank, make some amazing ministry friends and take that big exhale as you have a little fun, I would love to give you these two passes.

Check it out! Enter your name below and tell me about your best day in ministry!

http://conference.cmconnect.org

I will select a winner tonight at 9pm PST

No comments:

Post a Comment